Compensation In Personal Injury Claims
After suffering serious injuries in a car accident or another type of accident, the most important thing to look for in a personal injury lawyer is the ability to get results. With thousands of dollars – potentially millions – at stake in your case, you should only hire a law firm with a reputation for successfully handling the type of case you are involved in. There is too much at stake to trust your case to an inexperienced law firm.
At Goldhaber Weber & Goldhaber, we take personal injury cases for clients throughout New York City and the areas north of the city, and we know how to win. Our firm has earned a reputation for successful personal injury settlement negotiation and litigation. We focus all of our efforts on obtaining a resolution for our clients quickly and efficiently. We provide service in English or Spanish to best meet your needs.
Smart Representation In A Range Of Personal Injury Claims
These are just a few of the types of personal injury claims we handle:
- Auto accidents – including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, rollovers, head-on collisions, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents
- Premises liability – including slip-and-fall, faulty construction accidents, inadequate security, dog bites and other animal attacks
- Nursing home liability – including neglect, physical abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, malnutrition, dehydration and dangerous facility accidents
- Construction accidents – including slip-and-falls, falls from heights, ladder accidents, roof cave-ins, electrical accidents, equipment malfunctions, forklift accidents, trench accidents, fires and explosions
- Medical malpractice – including birth injuries, surgical errors, prescription errors, pharmaceutical errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, dangerous medical equipment and anesthesia errors
In all of these cases, we take an approach based on smart planning and efficiency, using aggressive advocacy only when necessary. In most cases, our case preparation and savvy negotiating are enough to get our clients the best compensation awards possible. However, when the other side is not willing to make an acceptable offer, our lawyers know how to take the fight to the courtroom and win for our clients.
Get Your Case Started Today
It is important to get your case started as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the harder it is to gather the evidence and witness testimony we need to build a winning case. Call us at 212-257-0776 or email us to schedule your free initial consultation.
Nosotros hablamos español.